Brimscombe Methodist Church was founded in 1804 and the church sanctuary area has been preserved largely intact from that period (including an upper gallery).
The church also has several Sunday School rooms spread over two floors, attached to the church. For many years the church has had a close connection with the nearby Nelson Trust who used several of the church rooms for their offices. Although these rooms are no longer used by them, we seek to support the work of the Nelson Trust. We also provide overflow storage space for the local Stroud District Foodbank based at the nearby Brimscombe Port.
The church fellowship is small but deeply committed to sustaining a worshipping community in this part of Brimscombe and we offer a warm welcome to all who wish to share in our worship and fellowship.
We have various Worship Resources available for use, please contact the church for more information.