Built in 1839, Tibberton is one of the oldest chapels in the Circuit and, currently with 6 members, one of the smallest, but we offer a warm welcome to all. The chapel is situated on the edge of a small village, surrounded by farmland and about 5 miles northwest of Gloucester.
Alongside Holy Trinity CofE, Tibberton Methodist Church exists to be a Christian presence in the village of Tibberton, reaching out with God's love to the community it serves. There are two services a month: one is a united service alternating between chapel and parish church with the other an afternoon service at TIbberton.
Much of our outreach is organised jointly with the Anglicans. Together we run an after-school club at the primary school and take weekly collective worship. We hold monthly coffee mornings and a Fellowship Group during Lent and Advent.
We have various Worship Resources available for use, please contact the church for more information.