Bethesda Methodist Church are looking for someone to grow mission & ministry with children and their families; with those already involved in the life of the church and those not yet engaged. They need someone to build relationships with & offer pastoral care to parents & their children.
- Able to work alongside toddler groups, uniformed organisations & youth groups?
- Looking for a role that helps develop opportunities that offer a sense of belonging and an introduction to the Christian faith?
- Able to lead all-age, inclusive worship on a regular basis?
- Have the skills to establish new groups, such as Messy Church, Holiday Clubs and Activity Days?
- Know how to use social media and can use it to promote our outreach work and activities?
- Want to help inspire the church to respond to new challenges and opportunities, to help bring people into our community?
- Want to help model a culture where children and families are integrated throughout the church and community?
- Want to explore building close links with local primary schools?
This is a part time post up to 20 hours a week. Talk to us about how this could fit into your life!Funding is available for 3 years with the possibility of an extension
More information can be found here