Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit Logo
Gloucestershire
Methodist  Circuit
bailey lane end

Bailey Lane End is a small hamlet situated on the Herefordshire/Gloucestershire border on the edge of the Forest of Dean. The chapel, which is situated to the east of the main road, was founded in 1869. We are a small friendly community and services are held most Sunday evenings.

We have various Worship Resources available for use, please contact the church for more information.

Quick Links

Registered Charity No. 1136205

Get In Touch

office@gloscircuit.co.uk
01452 415769

Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit Office
18 College Green
Gloucester
GL1 2LR

Circuit Map

© 2022 – Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit