Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit Logo
Gloucestershire
Methodist  Circuit
pillowell

Pillowell Chapel was built in 1885. It is a large, traditional stone building which was modernised a few years ago to provide a kitchen and toilet on the ground floor.

Pillowell is a small village in the Forest of Dean and the chapel stands prominently in the centre. From here, the work and witness for God continues and a great community spirit exists.

We have various Worship Resources available for use, please contact the church for more information.

Quick Links

Registered Charity No. 1136205

Get In Touch

office@gloscircuit.co.uk
01452 415769

Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit Office
18 College Green
Gloucester
GL1 2LR

Circuit Map

© 2022 – Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit