Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit Logo
Gloucestershire
Methodist  Circuit
stonehouse 1stonehouse 2stonehouse 3

There has been a Methodist presence in Stonehouse for over 125 years. Stonehouse Methodist Church was built on the Park Estate in 1955. In 1961 a Youth Hall (Morley Hall) was added, followed in 1965 by a new Manse and in 1974 an extension to provide an improved kitchen and additional meeting room (The Walker Room). In 2019 a new commercial standard kitchen was installed after much fundraising and a generous grant from The Barnwood Trust. Stonehouse registered as an Eco-Church in early 2019 and achieved a Bronze Award from A Rocha UK in March 2020.

Stonehouse Methodist Church continues to play a big part in the community by providing space for community use, including Foodbank, Brownies, Modern Dancing, Short-mat bowls, Boxing, Mums and Toddlers as well as sacred space for worship, including Messy Church and Youth Clubs.

Stonehouse is a friendly and welcoming church. The Minister is Revd Rachel Hope who has pastoral oversight and Deacon Sue Peat works in the local community.

We have various Worship Resources available for use, please contact the church for more information.

Quick Links

Registered Charity No. 1136205

Get In Touch

office@gloscircuit.co.uk
01452 415769

Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit Office
18 College Green
Gloucester
GL1 2LR

Circuit Map

© 2022 – Gloucestershire Methodist Circuit